Posted to uk.d-i-y
geoff geoff is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

In message , The Medway
Handyman writes
Steve Firth wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

Since to my knowledge none of the regular contributors to this group
live anywhere near the ME postcodes, that wouldn't be a sensible
"commercial advertising" policy now would it?

sigh

I have no idea how successful your advertising is, but that doesn't
mean it isn't advertising. I spent a few hundred on advertising in a
trade journal, it produced no response at all although the same
advert in another journal produced hundreds of leads. Does that mean
the first advert wasn't an advert?

My advertising is very successful thank you. I still have no idea what you
mean. Would it be that advertising to people outside my area with no
interest in my services is still advertising? In which case I'm even more
confused.

BTW, don't presume to tell me what I will do. You're a fake
mindreader, not a real one so don't get above yourself.

All mindreaders are fake Steve. Bad news, Father Chistmas & the Tooth Fairy
are fake as well.

You utter, utter *******

--
geoff