Posted to uk.d-i-y

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

Steve Firth wrote:
The Medway Handyman wrote:

You don't have a beef with me? I'd hate to get on the wrong side of
you then.......

Ellipses have three dots, using more is a bad sign. And no you
probably don't want to get on the wrong side of me. However your
killfiling of me and your odd belie that I personally dislike you
seems to be based on a bizarre idea that people should always agree
on every subject in order to show how much they like each other.

You're as capable, indeed slightly more capable, of being as big an
arse as everybody and your stealth spamming is one example of your
pratology. That doesn't meant that you can't be useful, informative
or amusing in equal measure. It just means that you have developed a
blind spot about one issue. The fact that you have killiled me or
saying so point up your head in sand attitude. Although come to think
of it didn't you maliciously fail to killfile[1] me because I was
correct with malice aforethought when you were making another silly
blunder?

Sorry you have lost me there - and probably everyone else on the group. I
don't really understand that post at all.

Could you elaborate on 'stealth spamming' please?

Is matron off duty tonight?

--
Dave - The Medway Handyman
www.medwayhandyman.co.uk