Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

The Medway Handyman wrote:

Since to my knowledge none of the regular contributors to this group live
anywhere near the ME postcodes, that wouldn't be a sensible "commercial
advertising" policy now would it?

sigh

I have no idea how successful your advertising is, but that doesn't mean
it isn't advertising. I spent a few hundred on advertising in a trade
journal, it produced no response at all although the same advert in
another journal produced hundreds of leads. Does that mean the first
advert wasn't an advert?

BTW, don't presume to tell me what I will do. You're a fake mindreader,
not a real one so don't get above yourself.