Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

The Medway Handyman wrote:

You don't have a beef with me? I'd hate to get on the wrong side of you
then.......

Ellipses have three dots, using more is a bad sign. And no you probably
don't want to get on the wrong side of me. However your killfiling of me
and your odd belie that I personally dislike you seems to be based on a
bizarre idea that people should always agree on every subject in order
to show how much they like each other.

You're as capable, indeed slightly more capable, of being as big an arse
as everybody and your stealth spamming is one example of your pratology.
That doesn't meant that you can't be useful, informative or amusing in
equal measure. It just means that you have developed a blind spot about
one issue. The fact that you have killiled me or saying so point up your
head in sand attitude. Although come to think of it didn't you
maliciously fail to killfile[1] me because I was correct with malice
aforethought when you were making another silly blunder?

[1] Lets face it, you can't kill file anyone if you have Outlook
Express, it's just not possible.