Posted to uk.d-i-y
Steve Firth Steve Firth is offline

Default OT. Wahoo - I'm a Fair Trader!

Tony Bryer wrote:

Personally I appreciate Dave's contributions to the group

Yes... I think you're rather making my point for me. It is similar to
the situation when ucsm permitted on user to start prattling on about
his computer business in the same way that Dave prattles on about his
van and dungaree business. Then the same individuals got all hot under
the collar when others started to spam the group.

However where was the moral highground? They were simply being faced
with more of what they had permitted.

I have no beef with Dave, other than that his business experience has no
place here. If he wants to rattle on elsewhere he's welcome, or if he's
really keen he start up uk.getitdoneforyou or whatever he wants to call
it.