Posted to sci.electronics.repair
UCLAN UCLAN is offline

Default Energizer ''D'' Batteries.

James Sweet wrote:

Have you tried the new "low discharge" NiMH batteries yet? All the pluses
of NiMH cells, without the problem of rapid self discharge. I've been
running a pair in my cordless mouse for over a month now, and the software
reports they still have a 98% charge. Never got more than a week or two
from the old style NiMH cells. Only downside is that the maximum capacity
is 2100 mAh for now.

I haven't, I should pick some up for the flashlights though,

I have a small LED flashlight that uses two AA batteries. My Kodak 2100 mAh
low discharge NiMH cells last longer than Duracell or Energizer AA cells.
They charge fine in my MH-C401FS as well.