Posted to alt.home.repair
Nate Nagel Nate Nagel is offline

Default do all projects end like this?

Edwin Pawlowski wrote:
"Nate Nagel" wrote in message

Oh, that's a given. Not going to happen for a few years at least though,
because step one would be to remove the window from the back wall and
install a shorter one, so the counter can continue around the back wall of
the house (I've already been kicking around ideas in my head...)

nate

Projects like that can be costly. Since the window is smaller, you have to
fill in with something outside. Next thing you know, it is a 20 x 30 deck
and new siding for the entire house.

It's brick, that's why I haven't even started yet. And the inside walls
are plaster. Two materials I have no experience working with.

nate

--
replace "roosters" with "cox" to reply.
http://members.cox.net/njnagel