Posted to sci.electronics.repair
James Sweet James Sweet is offline

Default Energizer ''D'' Batteries.

"JANA" wrote in message
Energizer and Mallory are both very good batteries. There is no big
difference. There are only a few manufactures that make the chemicals that
these batteries are made out of.

--

Years ago Consumer Reports did a test of many different brands of batteries
and Energizer consistently came out lower, Duracell was one of the better

That said, I use NiMH rechareables almost exclusively now.