Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Ken G. Ken G. is offline

Default Slightly OT ...

Although we have no choice some items are not made here in USA its our
fault china made stuff is here like it is .

The average consumer goes to the store and picks the lowest priced
item-s and has grown the attitude of throwing things away if one little
thing goes wrong because it only costed ### almost all people have no
idea most of our good old american named products have a substitute
cinese insides in them .
If i explain their new RCA DVD player has a chinese Orion insides in it
,they give a blank stare .

The construction of most plastic products from china is very good . I
worked in a place where i was to assemble this stuff including many
office chairs . I agree the chairs are real nice ... if you dont weigh
300 pounds