Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Bunetta[_3_] Tom Bunetta[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back

OK my poor mrmory of names is gonna embarass me again... Paul Radovich;
Radanovitch? Paully Rad was more common. Dave's sig was Another Jewish
carpenter.

Well, I don't remember the piece of cherry. But do remember well the
Klown Hammer presentation and the bowling alley wood. It seems to me
you were very supprised with how many fasteners it had in it. I am
still having trouble placing Paul though. Although I seem to remember
Spokeshave going to Florida. I guess my memory is being selective.

Roy