Old Nick

Default OT? Heavy Metal Stereo Speaker Project Pics

On Thu, 10 Jun 2004 19:24:44 -0700, "Harold & Susan Vordos"
vaguely proposed a theory
.......and in reply I say!:

I guess the thread topic means you do not fit in with the OP? G.

Great taste in music! Susan and I enjoy jazz ( West coast stuff, especially
out of the 50's) and classical, but mostly the baroque.

Have you explored Jacques Loussier? Great French pianist playing classical
in a jazz idiom. He has several albums titled Play Bach, volumes I, II,

Sometimes in a workplace you find snot on the wall of
the toilet cubicles. You feel "What sort of twisted
child would do this?"....the internet seems full of
them. It's very sad