Posted to uk.d-i-y
Skipweasel Skipweasel is offline

Default mounting a boiler onto a Breeze block wall

In article ,
says...
If you are dry lining, then you can make it simple for yourself by
placing noggings in the studwork at the right position to take the
boiler fixings.

And if you don't know exactly where that's going to be, blob-glue a bit
of tatty old ply or MDF to the back of the plasterboard - then you can
screw just about anywhere and the load's spread over a large area.
I've done that in several places in this house - like where I know in a
year or two there's going to be a shower but the details aren't
finalised.
--
Skipweasel.
Never knowingly understood.