Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking
Leon Leon is offline

Default DC setup for Herhusband

Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them out
and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in a
normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and laying
across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage when it
is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

Attached Thumbnails
DC setup for Herhusband-dscf0025-medium-jpg  DC setup for Herhusband-dscf0022-medium-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0024 (Medium).jpg (55.7 KB, 37 views)