Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Default DC setup for Herhusband

Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them out
and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in a
normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and laying
across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage when it
is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

Attached Thumbnails
DC setup for Herhusband-dscf0025-medium-jpg  DC setup for Herhusband-dscf0022-medium-jpg
Attached Images
File Type: jpg dscf0024 (Medium).jpg (55.7 KB, 37 views)
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Nice hose! =8^0

I noticed the Tundra made the shot, too!
Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"B A R R Y" wrote in message
Nice hose! =8^0

I noticed the Tundra made the shot, too!

Yeah and I noticed some of the friggin license plate made it also. ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:

Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them out
and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in a
normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and laying
across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage when it
is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

http://www.leevalley.com/wood/page.a...t=1,42401&ap=1

http://www.woodcraft.com/family.aspx?FamilyID=3947

mac

Please remove splinters before emailing

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
Yeah and I noticed some of the friggin license plate made it also. ;~)

Duly noted (and recorded)

--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them out
and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in a
normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and laying
across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage when it
is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

I have a similar setup but I gotta get me a couple of those hangers.

--
NuWave Dave in Houston

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Dave In Houston" wrote in message

"Leon" wrote in message
Yeah and I noticed some of the friggin license plate made it also. ;~)

Duly noted (and recorded)

Thanks Dave, I'll give you a call if I ever forget the number. ;~)

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Pat Barber" wrote in message
Where did you get the hose and what appears to be "quick disconnect"
fitting ???

Except for the DC itself, I got all the hose, fittings, clamps, and hooks
from Rockler.
Actually every thing is clamped and does not come off quickly except the
attachment of the flared end to the tool

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them
out and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in
a normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and
laying across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage
when it is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

I have a similar setup but I gotta get me a couple of those hangers.

They work great however I cut the end off so that I could easily lift the
hose up and off of it. Typically the hook end of the hanger is longer and
you have to spring it open to get the hose in and out. I have never had a
problem with the hose coming out with out me lifting it off. Rockler has
them and IIRC they are a buck or two each. I bought it all when the DC
accessories were on sale.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?p...=hose%20hanger

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

Leon wrote:

Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them
out and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in
a normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and
laying across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage
when it is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=17336

http://www.rockler.com/product.cfm?page=16971

Posted to alt.binaries.pictures.woodworking

"Leon" wrote in message
Pretty simple. All of my equipment is on mobile bases and I roll them out
and hook the DC hose on to them. Seen here the DC with the hose in a
normal "not being used" setting, hooked up to the Drum Sander, and laying
across the garage floor. It easily will stretch across the garage when it
is not routed up to the ceiling hook.
I use the hose on the ceiling hook when using the planer, router table,
drill press, and drum sander, which are on the same wall as the DC. I
unhook and lay the hose on the floor when using the BS, TS, Disk Sander,
Spindle sander, or when I need to sweep up a pile of saw dust. Those are
located on the other side of the garage.

A note to all those interested about the Rockler hose connectors. The screw
in type may or may not screw on to the hose. Apparently some hoses have
reverse threads. The wire type hose clamps work much better than the
stainless steel clamps.

Jointer Setup Don Dando Woodworking 1 February 14th 07 04:42 AM
Shower setup JustMe UK diy 6 July 7th 06 01:03 PM
Boring bar setup and use Comcast Newsgroups Woodturning 13 September 5th 05 03:22 PM
Car Battery wiring & setup. Mobile/Setup/Coolbox john UK diy 3 August 7th 05 07:13 PM