Harold & Susan Vordos

Default OT? Heavy Metal Stereo Speaker Project Pics

"JR North" wrote in message
My vintage Technics equipment. Lovely silver metal
enclosures-no cheapy black plastiky stuff for me.
Usually listen to Jazz and New Age but every so often,
dig out my 70's Disco tapes and records, and New Age Techno
CD's.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:

JR, Thanks for the tour of your speaker construction.
Very nice job, not only on the cabinets, but the web site
as well. How are you powering the speakers, and what's
your listening pleasure?

Harold

Great taste in music! Susan and I enjoy jazz ( West coast stuff, especially
out of the 50's) and classical, but mostly the baroque.

Have you explored Jacques Loussier? Great French pianist playing classical
in a jazz idiom. He has several albums titled Play Bach, volumes I, II,
etc., plus more, including a Vivaldi album. He's likely one of the finest
pianists going today. He is accompanied by bass and drums. Wonderful
sound, lots of soul.

Like you, no black plastic stuff for us, either. Lots of horse power,
though. g

Harold