JR North

Default OT? Heavy Metal Stereo Speaker Project Pics

My vintage Technics equipment. Lovely silver metal
enclosures-no cheapy black plastiky stuff for me.
Usually listen to Jazz and New Age but every so often,
dig out my 70's Disco tapes and records, and New Age Techno
CD's.
JR
Dweller in the cellar

Harold & Susan Vordos wrote:
"JR North" wrote in message

Well, I DID use some screws and thumb tacks....36" tall
Killer stereo speakers.

http://www.seanet.com/~jasonrnorth/index.htm Build
these and endear yourself to your neighbors! JR Dweller
in the cellar

JR, Thanks for the tour of your speaker construction.
Very nice job, not only on the cabinets, but the web site
as well. How are you powering the speakers, and what's
your listening pleasure?

Harold

--
Remove X to reply