Posted to misc.consumers.house,alt.home.repair
Don Phillipson Don Phillipson is offline

Default Laptop swivel arm, headboard-attached

wrote in message
I am looking for a headboard-attached swivel arm for a laptop, so I
can use the laptop while in bed, and then be able to quickly and
conveniently "push it away" when I'm done.

"JoeSpareBedroom" wrote in message

Call your dentist and find out where he/she gets the swivel arms which

hold
the trays full of evil tools they stick in your mouth.

Dental equipment is seriously overpriced (my dentist tells
me) and so is medical equipment generally. What you
want is a "bed table,"
(1) a standard item of luxury bedroom furniture approx. 1900
(2) standard today in hospitals for bed patients.

--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs