Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Harold and Susan Vordos Harold and Susan Vordos is offline

Default Millwright BS

"Don Foreman" wrote in message
news
On Thu, 29 Nov 2007 22:11:38 -0500, "Michael A. Terrell"
wrote:

Harold and Susan Vordos wrote:

"Michael A. Terrell" wrote in message
Millwright Ron wrote:

Millwright bull****

Millwrigh Ron
www.unionmillwright.com

You never quit, do you?

It is getting a bit old, isn't it!

When I see posts of that nature, what comes to mind is a drug dealer
pushing
his wares.

Harold

For someone who claims to stick to contracts, he sure is a
hypocrite. The group was created for non professionals to trade
information, yet he is constantly off topic. I think he got in line too
many times for those free union supplied lobotomies.

He's recently retired, maybe lonesome, may not have enough to do nor
anyone to tell him what to do. Cut the guy a little slack, you don't
have to read his posts. (I don't!)

Good point!

I also won't discount the idea that he's nothing more than a troll, secure
in the knowledge that unions are a hotspot with many. Bottom line----he
seems like a nice guy----just can't let up on the whip for some reason.

Harold