Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
Joe Pfeiffer Joe Pfeiffer is offline

Default OT- Computer Question

Bob Miller rhmillatenter.net writes:

I am looking to install multiboot software and ran across one called
"gag" from open source. This appears to be able to boot DOS,
Windows,and various LINUX operating systems. It also appears to be
able to be installed from any operating system.
OK, enough background.
Here is the question. Does anyone have any experience with this program?
Please be complete with good or bad reasons.

I've never heard of GAG. GRUB has become the standard open-source and
free bootloader; has a lot of development, and is really the only one
to be considered. It has displaced the earlier LILO.