Posted to rec.woodworking
J T J T is offline

Default General Woodworking Tools - Lowered height of woodworking tools

Thu, Nov 29, 2007, 1:32am (Upscale) doth sayeth:
snip My biggest complaint was that doing a height change on a cabinet
would likely void any warranty a new saw would have. Not now. snip
If or when I can't do my woodworking, I better have something equally
interesting to replace it or I won't have much incentive to go on.

Huh. Never thought about voiding a warranty. I don't have much
faith in warranties anyway.

That's OK, when you get too senile to do anything else, you qualify
to go into politics.

JOAT
Even Popeye didn't eat his spinach until he had to.