Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
cavelamb himself[_4_] cavelamb himself[_4_] is offline

Default Cavelamb

SteveB wrote:

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message

SteveB wrote:

Your Priority Mail package is on its way. They say two days.

Steve

Wow!

I dunno what to say.

Can't wait to see what's in it

Richard

There's a short story. Usually when I go to the Steel Store, they have
DRUMS of stainless. I know the people after dealing with them a long time,
and they are not very particular about small rems. I thought I'd be able to
get a cubic foot of them. But, they had just had them picked up before
Thanksgiving. The guy found a rem on the floor and sliced it into about a
dozen pieces, and it would have cost to get a bigger piece chopped up. I
have to go there again soon to get some stair rail components. Lemme know
if those will work for you, and next time I'll try to get more.

Steve

Sure thing!

I'm probably proving a certain lack of sanity here, but I always wanted
to learn how to handle square sails.

Maybe this winter I can get the parts made and give it a try come spring!?!

Richard

Adventures in Lofting:
http://www.home.earthlink.net/~cavelamb/draft.htm