Posted to rec.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default General Woodworking Tools - Lowered height of woodworking tools

OneWay lathe maker has a NEW! sit down version of their various
lathes.

Not sure how a joiner could be used from a chair but I know of
several folks who do it from a wheel chair. Wheelchair folks
are a very creative lot - at least the ones who sees challenges
as good things - just like some of us "other people".

Most of my power tools that require SEEING where the cut
is going to be made are all set up high - stock surface at
sternum height or higher. The drill press table is at about
shoulder level.

charlie b