Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
DoN. Nichols DoN. Nichols is offline

Default Clausing 1300 manual

On 2007-11-29, oldjag wrote:
Does anyone have a scanned copy of an operators manual or repair/parts
manual or for a Clausing 1300 13" x 36"? I'm picking up a 1300 this
weekend, at good price I think, but condition is somewhat unknown as
it could not be powered up. It's missing the gear/belt cover and the
chip pan, and maybe other parts so I will be looking to find a source
for used parts. Probably could make do for now with just a copy of the
parts breakdown page(s).

I don't have that one.

But Clausing Service Center will happily sell you a photocopy
matched to your machine's model number and serial number for a quite
reasonable price.

Their phone number (as of 2005) was: 1 (574) 533-0371

And they will include a price list for parts still available for
the machine, should you discover that you need some.

Enjoy,
DoN.

--
Email: | Voice (all times): (703) 938-4564