Posted to rec.crafts.metalworking
SteveB SteveB is offline

Default Cavelamb

"cavelamb himself" wrote in message
SteveB wrote:

Your Priority Mail package is on its way. They say two days.

Steve

Wow!

I dunno what to say.

Can't wait to see what's in it

Richard

There's a short story. Usually when I go to the Steel Store, they have
DRUMS of stainless. I know the people after dealing with them a long time,
and they are not very particular about small rems. I thought I'd be able to
get a cubic foot of them. But, they had just had them picked up before
Thanksgiving. The guy found a rem on the floor and sliced it into about a
dozen pieces, and it would have cost to get a bigger piece chopped up. I
have to go there again soon to get some stair rail components. Lemme know
if those will work for you, and next time I'll try to get more.

Steve