Tim Williams

Default OT? Heavy Metal Stereo Speaker Project Pics

"Harold & Susan Vordos" wrote in message
What are you using for output, Tim? The larger amps are using

KT-88's,
or slightly smaller ones 6L6's. My first amp, a McIntosh 240, used the
6L6's. A great sound, but not as clean as solid state. That should

open
the endless debate! :-)

Heh, the left channel uses 6V6s (see Frankenhouse on my website) and right
channel uses 12AU7s (hehe.. Hept'AU7 if you want to dig for it on there as
well). They measure good.

Tim

--
"I've got more trophies than Wayne Gretsky and the Pope combined!"
- Homer Simpson