Posted to rec.woodworking
Upscale Upscale is offline

Default General Woodworking Tools - Lowered height of woodworking tools

Well, I'm happy to see that General Tools will soon be producing a line of
lowered woodworking machinery suitable for individuals in wheelchairs,
people who like to sit, or who happen to be of lowered stature. As far as I
know, they're the only company in North America who will be mass producing
woodworking machinery of this type. It's about time. Eventually, I would've
bought a 650 tablesaw, now it will be an AC650 tablesaw suitable for use
from my wheelchair.

http://www.general.ca/Access/pagemach/ang/welcome.html