Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Bunetta[_3_] Tom Bunetta[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back

"Tom Watson" wrote in message
On Thu, 22 Nov 2007 04:53:39 -0800 (PST), ROYNEU
snippage
I don't post stories anymore because the people who are left are too
dumb to appreciate them.

I'm happy to see you back but you are coming back to a group that is
not what it was.

Regards,

Tom Watson

Tom,
Yeah there are some dumb ones, and some of "us ol' farts lurk more now, or
like me went into a hiatus.
But your tales are legend, always entertaining and better than "It pays to
increase your wordpower" in Reader's Digest as a vocabulary builder.
You have far more raw talent than many here, and in multiple diciplines.
Please don't hold out on the Rec...
You and others might actually help jump start it again.
I wish the server crash hadn't occurred where all the USENET posts were
lost. I'd love to "go back in time to re and re-re read so many of them.
Tom