Posted to rec.woodworking
Tom Bunetta[_3_] Tom Bunetta[_3_] is offline

Default OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back

Paul was the teacher of shellac (and finishing in general) before O'Deen
went into the business, He and David hosted Spokeshave in Florida for a
spokeshave making class...
He also told the tale of making his workbench from bowling alley wood he,
David and I went down to haul away (main reason I didn't bother with mine).
Paul also presented me with my very own Klown Hammer, a most prized
possession.
I met the Duke around the same time, at Paul's funeral after (as a joke)
sending a piece of cherry VIA UPS to him as he was enamoured (very
publically) with it ( and rightly so).
Tom

"ROYNEU" wrote in message
On Nov 25, 11:55 pm, "Tom Bunetta" wrote:
"ROYNEU" wrote in message

I wonder where the Duke of URLs is and how he's doing. And I miss Paully
(RIP) and David (Pauls friend and Chief Lizard keeper.
Tom- Hide quoted text -

Tom,

Help me remember was Paully the gent from Down Under (Australia). The
Jara King. He was the inventor of the term "Piney Wood" wasn't he? Has
he trully died? Or, just gone?