Posted to alt.home.repair
Joe Joe is offline

Default Need Advice re Fein MultiMaster

On Nov 26, 1:03 pm, cara1158 wrote:
Hello --

I want to buy my husband a Fein MultiMaster. I'm not sure which to
get -- the FMM-250 or the MSXE-636. Is there a big difference?
Which
one has the most comprehensive starter kit? I don't care about the
price, mainly I want the best starter package. I want him to be able
to use it right away without having to get more attachments or
whatever. He mostly does projects around the house, repairs,
remodeling, etc., some (but not as much) woodworking or crafts.

Thanks
cara1158

Looks to me like a high priced Dremel, more of a craft tool than
serious home repair or remodel. I'd bet he'd get more use out of a air
compressor/ nail gun kit at the same price. Or a SawzAll. My nickel's
worth...

Joe