Posted to alt.home.repair
Norminn Norminn is offline

Default Mice Pros

Unrevealed Source wrote:

I know it's a cliche, but good old fashioned cheese is what I have the best
luck with.

I used to use what they were hungry for, which seemed to be cereals. A
little pile of crushed cereal with peanut butter to hold it together.

"ransley" wrote in message

What is the best bait for regular mouse traps, Ive used Skippy Creamy
Peanut Butter in the past, but I only got Blue Cheese today in the
frige, and its not doing the trick and is molding bad. Is it still
Skippy Makes Em Dead.. I guess my mice don`t appreciate fine dining.
Maybe I should put out a plate of wine with Antifreeze mixed in for
them vermin