Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Leonard Caillouet Leonard Caillouet is offline

Default Mits WD-52725 timer lamp blinks continually

"Will Zenter" wrote in message

Replaced DM board. Seems to be resolved.

I have the same problem with my WD-52725, but I haven't been able to
figure out how to remove the DM board. If you could point me in the
right direction I would be very grateful.

I've removed the back cover and the rear plate, and I removed the
screws holding the chassis in place so I can slide the chassis back.

What's the next step?

These are tedious to take apart, but not particularly challenging. If you
can't figure it out you probably need to not be messing with it. It is easy
to damage wires or ribbon cables.

Leonard