Posted to rec.woodworking
charlieb charlieb is offline

Default OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back

Tom Watson wrote:

snip

I don't post stories anymore because the people who are left are too
dumb to appreciate them.

HEY!!!!!!!

I'm happy to see you back but you are coming back to a group that is
not what it was.

People die, folks move away. But if a few old farts hang around
to lend a helping hand or to provide some tips or tricks to the
new neighbors and set an example of what a good neighbor is, the
benefits of a having and being good neighbors is apparent. Then
folks buy into the idea - and begin acting like good neighbors.

Now I don't know if you in fact are an old fart - but I do know
you're
a pretty good neighbor - and a great story teller. Hope you stick
around, and by example, show some newbie how to be a good
neighbor and a contributing member of the community.

charlie b