Posted to rec.woodworking
Puckdropper Puckdropper is offline

Default OT - Hi Boys and Girls I'm Back

Tom Watson wrote in
:

*snip*

I don't post stories anymore because the people who are left are too
dumb to appreciate them.

I'm happy to see you back but you are coming back to a group that is
not what it was.

Regards,

Tom Watson

tjwatson1ATcomcastDOTnet (real email)

http://home.comcast.net/~tjwatson1/

Tom,

I printed off the "Ode to a Corded Drill" a few weeks ago and shared it
with the family. We had a project where the cordless drills just
couldn't keep up and had to get a corded one instead.

Just wanted to say thanks for posting it when you did.

Puckdropper