Posted to alt.home.repair
Paul Franklin Paul Franklin is offline

Default Need Advice re Fein MultiMaster

On Mon, 26 Nov 2007 11:03:22 -0800 (PST), cara1158
wrote:

Hello --

I want to buy my husband a Fein MultiMaster. I'm not sure which to
get -- the FMM-250 or the MSXE-636. Is there a big difference?
Which
one has the most comprehensive starter kit? I don't care about the
price, mainly I want the best starter package. I want him to be able
to use it right away without having to get more attachments or
whatever. He mostly does projects around the house, repairs,
remodeling, etc., some (but not as much) woodworking or crafts.

Thanks
cara1158

I'm not familiar with the msze-636, but the FMM-250 comes in several
kits, start, select, top and top-plus (or something like that)

The top plus includes a fein shop vac, which is very nice, but very
pricey.

The top kit includes enough accessories to be very useful out of the
box for a wide variety of applications. If he's any kind of tool
hound, he'll be very happy with it.

(If I give you my wife's email address, will you send her some
suggestions; I like your ideas :-) )

HTH,

Paul F.