Abso

Default Glueless laminate floor and glue..

"Gnube" wrote in message
On Fri, 11 Jul 2003 23:13:37 +0100, "Abso"
wrote:

snip
So you'd only glue when you need a waterproof seal? That doesn't apply to

my
living room then. Ta for the reply.

I think instruction 13 helps here too, as it shows the glue in
brackets, which sort of looks like they are suggesting it as an
option.

I am not fully clear on it, but it also looks like you may want to
optionally glue it if the room's properties for temp and moisture
commonly exceed the suggested figures too - seemingly 18-28c are good
for temps and 45%70% are ok for humidity.

Makes sense.

Not the most obvious instruction sheet I've ever seen to be honest! I
think /some/ words would have been a tad reassuring! ;O)

Heh, yep, but I think they're trying to keep it multilingual by having no
words at all. That doesn't work too well if the pictures are as inpenetrable
as they are.

--
Abso