Inger E Johansson

Default Silver trade and Silver item from Vinland earlier Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

"Doug Weller" skrev i meddelandet
.. .
On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 22:15:54 GMT, Inger E Johansson wrote:

Doug,
contrary to you I have had the pleasure to receive Prime sources in the
matter. I have had it as for my research, not to publish it in full nor

send it on.
The texts you have had are written by scholars who had same access as I
have.
You better accept it no matter what you belive. The documents are

wellknown
in Catholic circles.
I am not the one who needs to put proof forward. They have been known

for
the last 740 years. Well known. That those who aren't scholars of

History
and haven't had Religion as one of their minor subjects don't know of

them
doesn't change a bit.

Things that are well known are, well, well known. If they are well known,
then a lot of people know about them. Which means that scholars of history
who write about those subjects will know these well known facts.

Oh Doug,
that scholars in UK might not know about them after 1939, not at all
surprising. That it wasn't known in NA is a lie. You have yourself got at
least one file from Göran showing that to be wrong.

But evidently they don't, so then it can't be well known. Or can you point
me to something by a recognised scholar who backs your claims?

I take it that you haven't understood a word? You have had files from one
very 'recognised' scholar! You said you were to read what he sent. You
haven't taken yourself time to do so and analyze it. Premisses needed and
Premisses sufficient. It takes more than an hour or two you know.

What's most surprising is that you also missed or dismissed Thor Heijerdahl
when he spoke about the Vinland tithes documents he seen in the Vatican.
Bad Doug and definitely not schoalrly behavior from your side in this case!

Inger E