Inger E Johansson

Default Silver trade and Silver item from Vinland earlier Determining Geologic Sources of Native American Copper

John,
I guess you missed the two essential points:
a) the silvered coconut bowl was SILVERED
b) it was collected by Ivar Bardson in the Vinland dioceses in North America
which was one of the two dioceses in NA under Gardar.
not to mention the simple facts that several scholars have written from and
discussed the Vatican documents and that one of the latest to do so was Thor
Heijerdahl after having read them in the Vatican some years ago.

I myself got my first information about the papers in 1966.

Inger E
"John Wilkins" skrev i meddelandet
u...
Martin H. Eastburn wrote:

Inger E Johansson wrote:

Martin H,
if you have Viking blood in you is irrelevant to the fact that the

valuble
coconut bowl only was one of two known coming from the New World in

Pre
Columbian days.
Or do you believe your proven(?) Viking genes make a difference on

that
fact?

Inger E

I suspect the coconut might be some off a tree or less that floated

north
on the great Gulf stream that flows north from areas that Coconuts grow
past Iceland and Greenland and France and .... back home again.

This is like the shoes and balls that float around the pacific being
released by a heavy storm upon a ship.

Consider the storms that smash into the Atlantic islands, and the U.S.
that could make this viable.

All it takes is one creative mind. Then one is done.

Martin

It might have been carried by two African swallows, gripping the husk in
their feet...
--
John S Wilkins PhD - www.wilkins.id.au
a little emptier, a little spent