Gunner

Default OT-: Michael Badnarik has won the Libertarian Party's presidential nomination.

On Tue, 08 Jun 2004 21:13:29 GMT, Sunworshiper
wrote:

So be it. It'll be worth it.

I asked a good friend what I was in the political spectrum and he said
Libertarian . Then I asked how many where in congress and he said
maybe 2-3 . LOL , like I wouldn't have guessed.

I don't like either one and may not vote , but if I don't that means
someone wins? ) Just cause I don't want to be apart of it?
Sometimes I vote and sometimes I don't. So?

Gunner puts this stuff up cause he wants to convert sheeple...
Into people.

Big gold star!!!

Gunner

"A vote for Kerry is a de facto vote for bin Laden."
Strider