Ernie Leimkuhler

Default Website update: Gallery up and running.

In article , Rob McDonald
wrote:

Ernie,

Any chance you could put a pic of the compost tumbler in the dropbox? I've
been thinking of making one and am looking for ideas.

Rob

I couldn't find my camera when Mike came to get it, but I will get
pictures soon.

I based mine off of the ones on this site.

https://www.compostumbler.com/

The one I built looks like their biggest model, but I used a 55 gallon
Polyethylene drum ($20 new) for the main body and made an aluminum door
frame and door for it.
I made the support frame from 3/4" aluminum pipe so I could bend it in
my hydraulic pipe bender.
I used 6" nylon wagon wheels for the rollers, and all stainless steel
bolts.
My goal was to make sure that nothing could rust.
Here in Seattle that is a consideration.

Ernie Leimkuhler wrote in news:070620042229095501%
:

Mike got a compost tumbler made in exchange for his HTML work.