Dan Caster

Default need fuel pump diaphragm material

McMaster Carr sells buna rubber coated material. I thought about
using it to fix an acetylene regulator but ended up making a diaphram
out of .010 stainless that I had on hand. The diaphram worked well,
but the regulator had other problems.

Dan

Jon Elson wrote in message ...

Does anyone know where to
get this kind of material, used in auto fuel pumps? I need
something that is pretty soft, as the motor doesn't have much
power, and that will last a long time, as I'm tired of rebuilding
this thing. Also, letting it run until failure is going to
involve me in a big fireball on of these days, and I want to
avoid that!

Thanks in advance for all suggestions!

Jon