Posted to alt.home.repair
Oren Oren is offline

Default breakers don't trip, electricity out

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 13:59:46 -0500, Bubba
wrote:

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 08:17:21 -0800 (PST), tysteel
wrote:

On Nov 25, 3:17?am, wrote:
On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 06:45:24 GMT, aemeijers wrote:
tysteel wrote:

Ty,
You know, some things are better left to professionals. After reading
your posts I am 100% positive you have no business playing with
electricity. You've already wasted $60 having the electric co. come
out and show you what they can do. If you get hurt or die, what good
will you be to your family? Electricity is simple to work with (even
live), IF, I say "IF" you know what you are doing. That breaker could
be changed in minutes by someone knowing what they are doing. They
also need to inspect it to see if you have any other problems.
Break open your piggy bank and have it fixed safely and correctly the
first time. Save your skills for something you can actually tackle.
Bubba

That drove the nail home :-)