Posted to rec.woodworking
Doug Miller Doug Miller is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

In article , "J. Clarke" wrote:

Until recently their Craftsman Professional jigsaw was a Bosch. Now
it's an Australian made Triton, which may be a brilliant move on both
parts--Triton makes good stuff and they've never had a major US
distributer before. If I hadn't just gotten a new Bosch I might give
it a try just to see if it's as good as other Triton stuff.

Interesting... and just when I was looking to pick up a replacement, too.
Anybody have experience with the Triton jigsaws? Is the Sears version simply a
rebadged OEM unit, or are there functional differences?

--
Regards,