Posted to rec.woodworking
Charlie Self Charlie Self is offline

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

On Nov 24, 7:41 am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
Charlie Self wrote:
On Nov 24, 2:22 am, "J. Clarke" wrote:
John Horner wrote:
J. Clarke wrote:

rolling eyes They have more than four times the population of
the
US in the same land area. They have trouble feeding all the
people
they have. Further, they are not and have never been a Christian
nation or a nation that owes any part of its heritage to any
religion
that is part of the heritage of Christianity, so no, on no count
is
it wrong for the Chinese to require women who have been so
irresponsible as to become pregnant in violation of the law and
common sense to have abortions.

I'm not a Christian either, so I don't see what that has to do
with
this.

You must realize that not all laws are just, eh? Legalized
slavery
in the US was never just, although it was legal.

So if you are not a Christian then what is your basis for the
allegation that abortion is wrong?

Quite possibly the forced aspect of it, I'd guess.

If it's not morally wrong then why is the forced aspect of it wrong?
The women know the law.

So if someone makes a law saying you have to eat two servings of
pickeled pigs' feet per day, you should obey because you know the law?

My father loved 'em. They make me puke. That kind of force is wrong.