Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.construction,alt.building.contractors
larry larry is offline

Default Wonderboard video - no audio?

Sammy bin Snoozin wrote:

"Meat Plow" wrote in message

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:28:14 +0000, Sammy bin Snoozin wrote:

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co...=diy&l ang=en

This page has a video showing how to lay down wonderboard but when

click on either low or high bandwidth, I get the video but no

sound.

Can anyone get sound? Know what I can do to hear it? My Windows
mediaplayer works fine with other files but can't hear any of the
videos on this site.

Download it and try to play it. I use linux and it plays fine using
linux's version of media player so you shouldn't have any problem.

Thanks for the tip! I downloaded it, and no audio on version 9.0, but
played fine with version 6.4.

You do realize you have an audio mixer that has volume
setting for at least 4 inputs? I just installed a USB HDTV
and had to push "wave" level to max. There is also a
"volume" on the Tv screen, as well as the regular pc
"speaker" volume too. They all interact.

-larry / dallas