Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Jamie Jamie is offline

Default Problem with new Insignia TV

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Or, the TV's have design defects and a whole slew of them BestBuy got
their hands on for cheap!

Your problem is "BestBuy"///

There you go making unfounded allegations against large corporations,
with teams of lawyers. i hope that they take everything you own, idiot.

I speak from experience with Best Buy, How about you Jerk?

No, you can continue to jerk it all you want. They can sue over your
claim that they knowingly buy defective equipment, and resell it.

Let me suggest something to you. Drop it before you make your self
look even more of an idiot.

I have already dealt with them. There is no fantasy about
Best buy..

All business will obtain products from the cheapest place possible
around the globe how ever, this is not the issue at hand. It's when
you're not happy with the product they are selling for what ever reason
is when you'll find out what it's all about.

I suggest you may want to consider that before you drool over
something you obviously have had no experience in.

Signed:
A very experienced customer with their rock hard policy and
victim of switch scams.

--
"I'd rather have a bottle in front of me than a frontal lobotomy"
http://webpages.charter.net/jamie_5