Posted to sci.electronics.repair
Smitty Two Smitty Two is offline

Default Problem with new Insignia TV

In article ,
"Michael A. Terrell" wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Michael A. Terrell wrote:

Jamie wrote:

Or, the TV's have design defects and a whole slew of them BestBuy got
their hands on for cheap!

Your problem is "BestBuy"///

There you go making unfounded allegations against large corporations,
with teams of lawyers. i hope that they take everything you own, idiot.

I speak from experience with Best Buy, How about you Jerk?

No, you can continue to jerk it all you want. They can sue over your
claim that they knowingly buy defective equipment, and resell it.

That's ridiculous. If people were sued for making offhand disparaging
remarks on usenet, we'd all be in court every day.