Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"dpb" wrote in message

What, specifically, are the differences? Other than the style of print
and other cosmetic differences, I see absolutely no other changes from the
earliest to the latest in the combination sets/pieces I have. Granted
other than this one replacement, there probably isn't one that's less than
10, but this was just last year the jaw on one combo wrench failed (of
course, it has some help in that... ).

The wrenches I have are styled like the deep offset, but are not as deep.

Looking on their web page, I found some deep offset wrenches
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...=dee p+offset

In my last half dozen trips to the store they did not have them. Only a
"bent" end, like this one
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...sName=Wrenches

I see, however, they offer them on the web. Either they are brought back or
the local store did not carry them.
http://www.sears.com/shc/s/p_10153_1...sName=Wrenches

I'll have to go back and look. I put off getting a couple of replacements
because I did not like what was in the store.