Posted to rec.woodworking

Default Do you care where your tools are manufactured?

"dpb" wrote in message

As for the "then" and "now" for an open-end Craftsman wrench -- I just had
a need for a replacement of one that was at least that old -- the new one
is identical in form factor--the only difference is the stamping, etc. I
don't ken the complaint...

My Craftsman tool set was bought in 1965. The differences are less, but
still there in the open end set, dramatic on the box wrenches. I'd pay more
for a 1965 model that a free one from the present set.