Posted to alt.home.repair
DanG DanG is offline

Default Coating poured concrete basement walls (pics)

My local distributor is a contractor's supply house with whom I
normally do business. They stock some of the products and can
order any others. Mine is a phone call away.

--
______________________________
Keep the whole world singing . . . .

"Dante M. Catoni" wrote in message
I have rototilled, regraded, and planted new grass. I sealed an
asphalt walk to the foundation with driveway patch. I extended
all the downspouts. This has made a huge difference and stopped
water from coming in even during heavy rain. My dehumidifier has
gone from removing 58 pints a day to about 5. My basement also
doesn't smell anymore which is the best part of it. I think the
walls are still damp because the moisture is behind the stucco.
I'm going to continue removing it to expose the whole foundation,
run the dehumidifier and see if it drys out in a few weeks. I
have a feeling that the problem will be very minor which is why I
was wondering about coating from the inside.

I was planning on using the Emecole polyurethane injecting kit.
I wasn't going to remove the metal.

Do you know of anywhere I can order Xypex? I sent the local
distributor an email a long time ago and haven't received a
reply.

Thanks
Dante