Posted to alt.home.repair,alt.construction,alt.building.contractors
[email protected] alvinamorey@notmail.com is offline

Default Wonderboard video - no audio?

On Sun, 25 Nov 2007 04:28:14 GMT, "Sammy bin Snoozin"
wrote:

http://www.custombuildingproducts.co...=diy&l ang=en

This page has a video showing how to lay down wonderboard but when I
click on either low or high bandwidth, I get the video but no sound.
Can anyone get sound? Know what I can do to hear it? My Windows
mediaplayer works fine with other files but can't hear any of the
videos on this site.

Thanks
Sam

Since my last reply......
Just for grins I tried the HIGH bandwith version on my 56K modem. It
also worked fine. Same video, only larger, and it took longer to
load.